Friday, December 6, 2013

2013 Holiday Wishlist

Mmmm, it's december already!! woww... seems like yesterday i blew my birthday candle -__- my goodness, time flies.
Well, i just wanna share some of my holiday wishlist. xixixi... hope my santa read it and give them to me.. yihaaa.. so.. tadaaa.. this is my wishlist :

1. Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette ($59)

I've been reading so many positive review from this palette, and i really want it. Hope i can get it an the end of December.And i promise, i'll write the review in a blink. :p

2.  Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown ($23)




Well gals, i'm dying to try this babies. i've seen many beauty guru use this powder duo for their eyebrow, and i'm amazed with the result. Hope i can have it. *crossfinger :p

3. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil ($48)





This is the most ultimate gift that i wanna have for this holiday. I"ve heard many positive review about argan oil. And this serum can be used for hair, eyelash, and face also. Whoaa.. where i can get this in Indonesia?



I think this is some of my wishlist for this holiday. Hope santa claus coming by to my blog and grant my wish. Amin. *LOL

 Happy Holiday Everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment